WISE Provides for Better Cost Control Reporting
With WISE, you’ll have the key historical data you need to establish your standard cost for purchased parts, and you’ll also know when finished goods are affected by a sudden price change or shortage of raw materials.
- Establish your standard cost for purchased parts for the upcoming period and know the resulting cost of manufactured items. See the effect of price increases or decreases before establishing your list prices.
- Know what the current cost would be if you manufactured from owned inventory to give competitive quotations to customers.
- Reassess your standard cost by comparing it either to the replacement cost computed from the last price paid for all purchased materials or to the last production run.
- Know when finished goods are affected by a sudden price change or shortage of raw materials with the help of where used reports.
- Access timely and accurate information as a result of online processing.
- Document your bill of material centrally to improve communications. The same bill is used by engineering to make changes, manufacturing to produce according to specifications, purchasing to order raw materials and parts, and cost accounting to establish standard costs.
- Keep a history of how items have been manufactured through the use of revision and effective dates.
- Document forecasted bills to be used in MRP calculations, which in turn will improve the reliability and accuracy of your MRP reports.
- Planning bills explode your product family and options forecast into an individual product forecast.
- Define your capacity per machine or work center and compare it with the forecasted demand in production control.
- Hours required
- Setup rate
- Labor rate
- Outside processing cost
- Report outlines the detailed costs associated with production.
- Automatically interfaces with other ROYAL 4 modules, such as Inventory Management, Production Activity Control, and Warehouse Management.