The Cannabis Operator’s Tracking and Reporting Guide: Navigating Seed-to-Sale Systems
Efficient inventory management is imperative in today’s business climate.
Industry costs continue to rise. It’s clear that growers need solutions that can help drive efficiencies. This includes the use of automated tracking and analytics technologies that can help operators understand their costs, optimize regulatory processes and manage labor more effectively.
How Technology Can Help:
- Greater crop insight by providing visibility at a glance
- Statistics about your grow, including plants, harvests and flowering
- Harvest analytics that provide actionable insights so growers can learn and improve the growing process
- Inventory tracking for optimized grow location management
- Task management, including tracking the amount of time spent per job
- Yield forecasting with harvest data
- Custom workflows for weighing wet/dry product and curing
- Compliance management with seamless integration with METRC
Fast ROI: 4 Big Customer Wins
- 20% efficiency increase on management of daily operations
- 8-12-month ROI on initial software investment
- 50% reduction in labor costs, reporting and analysis by eliminating spreadsheets
- 30% productivity improvement with order processing and accounts receivable tracking of funds
Download the Full Report Now
About Royal 4 Systems
Royal 4 Systems has four decades of experience integrating and programming configurable Warehouse Management System Solutions. The R4 Enterprise WMS software aligns customer demand with supply. Give your company the ability to deliver to customers on time, all the time.