WISE PROVIDES FOR BETTER COST CONTROL REPORTING
With WISE, you’ll have the key historical data you need to establish your standard cost for purchased parts, and you’ll also know when finished goods are affected by a sudden price change or shortage of raw materials.
- Establish your standard cost for purchased parts for the upcoming period and know the resulting cost of manufactured items. See the effect of price increases or decreases before establishing your list prices.
- Know what the current cost would be if you manufactured from owned inventory to give competitive quotations to customers.
- Reassess your standard cost by comparing it either to the replacement cost computed from the last price paid for all purchased materials or to the last production run.
- Know when finished goods are affected by a sudden price change or shortage of raw materials with the help of where used reports.
- Access timely and accurate information as a result of online processing.
- Document your bill of material centrally to improve communications. The same bill is used by engineering to make changes, manufacturing to produce according to specifications, purchasing to order raw materials and parts, and cost accounting to establish standard costs.
- Keep a history of how items have been manufactured through the use of revision and effective dates.
- Document forecasted bills to be used in MRP calculations, which in turn will improve the reliability and accuracy of your MRP reports.
- Planning bills explode your product family and options forecast into an individual product forecast.
- Define your capacity per machine or work center and compare it with the forecasted demand in production control.
- Hours required
- Setup rate
- Labor rate
- Outside processing cost
- Report outlines the detailed costs associated with production.
- Automatically interfaces with other ROYAL 4 modules, such as Inventory Management, Production Activity Control, and Warehouse Management.
MULTILEVEL OR SINGLE LEVEL REPORTING IS STANDARD
Find out where a component or raw material is used, based on a specific date or list all revisions. Navigate through the hierarchy of the product structures to show how much go into each level and, finally, into each finished product. Quantities are extended so you can see the importance of this item to the finished items.
MULTILEVEL WHERE USED INTERSECTION
END ITEM WHERE USED REPORT
MULTILEVEL EXPLOSION WITH PROCESSES
SUMMARIZED MULTILEVEL EXPLOSION
SINGLE LEVEL AND MULTILEVEL WHERE USED REPORTS
COSTED BILL OF MATERIAL
FABRICATION DISTRIBUTION REPORT
PROCESS WITH COMPONENTS REPORT
“The Parts Distribution Centre of Mitsubishi Motor Sales of Canada, Inc. chose Royal 4’s supply chain solution after carefully evaluating other systems in the market. Royal 4 Systems project managers and go live support team were at our facility before during and after we went live.”
“We needed an automated WMS system to help us solve problems with our inventory control, performance levels within our warehouses, and space utilization issues in multiple locations. Royal 4 worked with our IT team to ensure a smooth integration with our Navision ERP system.”
“The entire process was streamlined to meet the high transactional volumes, improve order fill rates and better serve customers. In addition, we have realized a 99% inventory accuracy rate and can better meet customer expectations with significant, accuracy and service improvements.”