ROYAL 4: WISE 3PL SOFTWARE
WISE 3PL Software is completely tailored for the third-party logistics industry and is the result of over 38 years of partnering with and providing solutions for 3PL businesses.
ROYAL 4 SYSTEMS WISE – 3PL Software
Our 3PL software solves major warehouse deficiencies and Inefficiencies and improves overall profitability. Features and benefits include:
- Order consolidation and sequencing eliminate redundant setups and teardowns in a multi-customer, multi-SKU environment.
- Paperless transactions eliminate paperwork costs while maximizing quality.
- Cross-docking reduces inventories and eliminates redundant picking and put-away activity.
- Warehouse location profiling, navigation logic, and task interleaving eliminate backtracking and deadheading.
- Paperless scan-and-verify logistics eliminates picking and shipping errors.
- Accurate, up-to-date inventory visibility maximizes order fill rates, accelerates revenues, and minimizes inventory control costs.
- Improved customer satisfaction resulting from better responsiveness to customer needs, improved product quality, shipping accuracy, and billing accuracy.
- Proposes put away tasks according to your warehouse navigation rules for each customer. Performs and keeps track of all value-added functions and bills accordingly.
For these reasons and more successful companies worldwide use our 3PL Software to achieve a higher standard of efficiency and return on investment.
ROYAL 4 EDI for the 3PL Industry
Many of today’s major retail chains now require their suppliers to communicate with them via Electronic Data Interchange. Royal 4 Systems 3PL Software has you covered with our EDI expertise and integrations.
The R4 Universal Adapter has EDI and EAI (Enterprise Application Integration) capabilities. EDI was developed to provide manufacturers, wholesalers, and retailers (aka trading partners) with a standard computer format for exchanging common business information such as orders and inventories. The most common barrier to the implementation of EDI continues to be the inability of a company to find a partner with the ability to offer EDI. Royal 4 can make this process a reality for your business. We offer integration to virtually all mainstream EDI partners as well as a full EDI solution for companies who want to control this process internally.
WISE – 3PL Software – Value Added Services Billing
Features and benefits include:
- Capture multiple value-added scenarios based on customer profiles
- Daily, weekly, bi-monthly, quarterly, and yearly invoicing
- Split month storage Full month, partial month, anniversary date
- Space utilization (space, number of locations used, days held, etc.)
- Transaction volume by task and by unit of measure
- Number of total transactions
- Stock moved or picked, quantity/weight of stock moved or picked
- Time, volume, container types, floor space, lot, and serial control
- Billing for kitting, work orders, office services, labor, miscellaneous billing, trucking/freight packing supplies
- Many more unlimited user-defined billing scenarios
As a result, WISE 3PL Software – Value Added Services Billing provides the tools you need to invoice for the services you provide.
WISESHIP Multi-Carrier Shipping Module
Replaces All Of Your Carrier Supplied Machines
Our 3PL software provides the flexibility of integrating with mainstream shipping solutions. Also, WISEship’s connectivity to carrier-supplied systems like FedEx and UPS offers the flexibility you need for shipping domestically and internationally.
“Claxton moves millions of frozen chickens on a regular basis and the WISE 3PL billing module allows us to calculate the VAS invoice to 5 decimal points which makes the billing much more accurate. We also needed a system that could work for the dry goods areas of our business.”
“Since implementing the WISE system we have seen more productivity than we thought we would. This was good news to the entire staff. Training new employees takes less effort now, and the accuracy of not just inventory but receiving, putaway, picking and shipping has markedly improved.”
“Service Cold Storage selected Royal 4’s WMS solution because of some key and important reasons. First, we required a system that would be able to perform in both freezers and dry goods areas simultaneously. I’m a huge Royal 4 advocate given my experience and implementation of many WMS Systems.”