Multiple costing methods
- Average Cost, Standard Cost with roll-ups, Actual Cost by lot number, Landed Cost
- Can be by individual item, class, group, etc.
- Multiple warehouses, unlimited
- Cost by warehouse
- Blanket PO’s
- Landed costs including duties, shipping etc.
- Classifications & limits by buyers
- Vendor analysis
- Speed order Entry & standard order entry
- Quote easy conversion to order
- Auto commission calculation by salesman
- Restrictions on discounts
- Hard & Soft Credit holds, user defined limits & rules.
“The Parts Distribution Centre of Mitsubishi Motor Sales of Canada, Inc. chose Royal 4’s supply chain solution after carefully evaluating other systems in the market. Royal 4 Systems project managers and go live support team were at our facility before during and after we went live.”
“We needed an automated WMS system to help us solve problems with our inventory control, performance levels within our warehouses, and space utilization issues in multiple locations. Royal 4 worked with our IT team to ensure a smooth integration with our Navision ERP system.”
“Being a food manufacturer operating on lean principles with complex distribution we required a tightly integrated system that would be able to scale out to all of our locations. We are happy with our decision I am pleased to endorse this fine organization to any company looking for supply chain services.”