RETAIL & INVENTORY
- With Royal 4, you have the ability to manage inventory, customer data, vendors and employees, all in one place, with integration to Royal 4’s ERP and WMS; so, that you can immediately post your transactions, determine inventory and replenishment status.
- Get more than fast Point of Sale (POS), get a fully integrated and better way to run your business.
- Royal 4 automates the production process of raw materials, through work in process, to finished goods.
- Track percentage of liquid products used (liquid tracking), create a Bill of Material, with required quantity of CBD% , testing stage to validate CBD and THC values, remix of contents, to final production output. Also visit our software solutions page for Processed Food & Products by clicking here.
- Royal 4 recognizes, efficiency in your business, is the difference between low profit margins and market dollar leaders.
- Our platform helps you track cost and efficiency.
Don’t take our word for it
See what our customers are saying
Jel Sert was founded in 1926 in Chicago and remains one of the few privately held family owned companies in America. For nearly 90 years generations of families have enjoyed Jel Sert products which include Royal Pudding, Jolly Rancher, Otter Pops, Fla-vor-ice, Wylers Beverages, Wylers Italian Ice , Kool Pops and many other well known brands sold worldwide.
“There are two things I look at when reviewing software systems – functionality and after-the-sale support. The WISE warehouse management system has provided superior functionality to our Distribution group since 2002. Royal 4 is the “gold standard” I use for evaluating vendor support – they are simply outstanding”. Read More
Jim Mathenia has been with Service Cold Storage, now Lineage, since the beginning. Jim’s background and experience helped in the evaluation of the currently available systems and the eventual choice of the WISE WMS system for Service Cold Storage. Jim has also been instrumental in assisting the Royal 4 service team in the installation process, ensuring a smooth and seamless transition to go-live. For his outstanding achievement, Royal 4 Systems is pleased to induct Jim Mathenia as the newest member of the elite WISE leader’s program.
“Service Cold Storage selected Royal 4’s WMS solution because of some key and important reasons. First, we required a system that would be able to perform in both freezers and dry goods areas simultaneously. Royal 4 showed us how they could do this by allowing us to visit and talk to other customers that had the same requirements. Next, the Service Cold Storage doctrine is all about good customer service and this was critical. We were again convinced by talking to Royal 4 customers that they had this same commitment to excellence.” Read More
Cherry Republic celebrates Michigan’s Montmorency Tart Cherry through its 200+ cherry-based products including chocolate-covered cherries, BBQ sauces, jams, jellies, salsas, nut mixes, ice cream toppings, baked goods, condiments, soda pop, cherry wine and cherry beer. The company employs approximately 80 year-round workers and has retail stores in Glen Arbor, Traverse City, Ann Arbor, Holland, Frankenmuth, and Charlevoix.
“Cherry Republic selected Royal 4’s WMS solution because of some key and important criteria. First, being a food manufacturer operating on lean principals with complex distribution we required a tightly integrated system that would be able to scale out to all of our locations. Royal 4 demonstrated how they could handle this requirement by developing a pilot test system that simulated the Cherry Republic system as it pertained to multiple locations. ” Read More
PVH has evolved from its 1881 roots to become a diversified global company with over $8.2 billion in revenues. Phillips Van Heusen provides a diversified portfolio of brands including Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW and Speedo and markets them globally.
“We are happy with Royal 4. We have used their ERP for 27 years and upgraded along the way. We have used the WISE WMS system for several years. Our users like the screens because they have abundant data on them and they are fast. Like any software we have had to adjust some things along the way but the working relationship with R4 is the best one we have when you look at all of our vendors”. Read More